Monday, December 3, 2007

From the Last Season

It has been such an intense season, the one that just passed by recently. It was, in hindsight, God's way of training my hands for battle and arming me with strength to make my way perfect. The circumstances aren't any easier now than they were in the past season but with the lessons the Lord taught me then, I feel more equipped to face the challenges of this new season -- with God's grace of course. After all, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

The lessons that I have had to learn in the past several months included the discerning of spirits, the exercising of faith and total dependence on God, and the bending of the ego to an even lower level of humility. And if there is one word that I would use to describe how I felt in the last season it would be stretched. I really felt the Lord stretching my spirit to see how much more I can have of Him, and my body to see how much more of my flesh can be submitted to His will.

At the start of the new season, I believe that the Lord has anointed me and equipped me to take on the things that are yet to come. With the lessons I learned in the last season and the encouragements that culminated with the propetic conference last month, I really believe that God has trained my hands for war, lifted me up to a new level of dependence on Him, and gave me His supernatural strength to soar in this season of war!

No comments: