Monday, December 17, 2007

Called to War. Called to Intimacy.

Things are quite dynamic now in my spiritual life. I mean, everything I hear from the pulpit, read in my personal devotional times, and receive from the Holy Spirit are all in sync. The Lord has been leading me to very specific places in the heavenlies lately. He's called me to a time of war and deeper intimacy.

This has been confirmed through the preachings of Pastor Nap, my Bible readings (right now on the Prophet Isaiah), and through the Elijah List website. Particularly today, the prophetic word on that website centers on the anointing of Elijah and how his deep intimacy with God led him to the world scene where God's power was made unmistakably evident in his life and ministry.


Intimacy is the key to authority. Intimacy is the key to warfare. Intimacy is the key to a successful Christian life. This is what the Lord has been speaking to me through the ministers in my church. And the Holy Spirit has been teaching me to live these out.

Plus, Pastor Nap has also been prophesying over the men of Maranatha Christian Fellowship that the Lord is really drawing us nearer to His heart and leading us to weep over the nation. So be it Lord.


- - - - -


Father, lead the men of our house and of our nation to a deeper, more intimate relationship with You. Raise us up to be the warriors and leaders You have called us to be. Let Your heart beat in ours, so that we can care for the things You care for. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: