Friday, June 27, 2008

Heart of Revival

During our time of soaking with our worship team the Lord showed me a vision of the globe with the Philippine archipelago on the horizon. Then I saw a big white arrow point down on the Philippines.

As the Lord brought me closer, I saw that the arrow was pointed towards Cebu island. As the arrow points on the island, a shockwave spreads from Cebu, to the Philippine islands, then to the rest of the world.

Then as the Lord brought me closer I see the words "PERPETUAL BRIGHTNESS" labeled on Cebu island. Then the Lord brings me closer and I see that the tip of the arrow rests above Cebu City and He says to me this is the center of true worship.

As the Lord brings me even closer I see that the tip of the arrow is pointing at a heart -- it was my heart; it was the heart of every Cebuano worshiper. And then the Lord says, "THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS!"

No comments: