Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About This Blog

1st Row From the Pulpit is a life blog.

It is also where you will most likely find me in church, listening to my pastor's sermons.

It is a chronicle of my spiritual journey as I flow along the River of the Living God.

It is a repository of memories, notes from sermons, revelations, rhema, poems and things I get from my Father's presence.

It is a testimony of how God works in the life of a simple/complicated man, and how He changes me from glory to glory -- not because I am good but because He is good; not because I love Him but because He loved me first!

1 comment:

tinker belle said...

i think this has got to be the "highlight" of a rather stressful week. it got me smiling and superduper blessed. i am so glad you're writing in and from the River.hahahaha! God bless you mightily my brother.;-)