Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blogs of Blessing

I've been scanning Blogger profiles today, looking for other believers online. While doing so, I aslo came across quite a few "naughty" ones that made my thoughts "stray". It frustrates me that sometimes I can't help but follow a certain train of thought that I know isn't going to please God. Today was one of those sometimes.

Anyway, as I was gathering more URLs of Blogger blogs, I came across one that belongs to an 18-year-old Christian guy who hit the nail on the head with regard to my frustration.

John also had a similar frustration and he talks about it in an entry in his blog, fervently.run.the.race. I particularly like the encouraging word his pastor gave to him: "That is proof that you ARE for real. Before, you did all these things but it didn't bother you. Now, you are living for the Spirit. When you do them it bothers you so you notice your sin more."

I was blessed by this guy's blog, and even more blessed to find many other Christian bloggers that are sharing their lives, testimonies and victories online.

Check out The Radiant Ones [my blogroll] on the left panel of this blogsite to visit John's weblog and of the others I found here in Blogger.

- - - - -

"But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called 'Today', so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. " -- Hebrews 3:13 NASB

2 comments:

Joel Mayward said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! Hope it can be an encouragement.

Michael said...

you're welcome, joel. i also hope my blog becomes an encouragement to you. =o)