Thursday, November 29, 2007

On 24/7 Watch

I got hit today! And I fell. Looks like the enemy is striking where it hurts me most. But I cannot -- did not -- stay down long. I am already aware that this is a season of war. I guess I got a little bit careless on the battlefield earlier. Won't happen again... by God's grace.

Now more than ever, I find the need to be constantly vigilant. I know the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is strong within me, but there is also another lion out there who's just lying in wait, looking for someone to devour. The prophetic word during the Let the River Flow conference was really a timely warning. The watchmen really need to be watchful... 24/7.

The Lord prepared me this morning as well. On the commute, He reassured my that He is my Deliverer, my Help in time of trouble, my Rest in the rage of war, my Faith in the face of evil and my unfailing Hope. Also, Stacey Campbell's words during the conference comforts me now: "God loves me no matter what!"

The scripture says in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." I stand on that word and I will not let the enemy butcher me in the battlefield. I HAVE AUTHORITY OVER THE DEVIL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

No comments: