Monday, June 2, 2008

White Fields


On my day of fasting, I took a walk from the office to the nearby village and just walked with God and kept my ears pealed for His voice. He gave me this vision.

I was walking on a field of wheat. A voice told me I was walking on a “white” field. I could see the stalks of wheat to my left and to my right – they were dancing in the wind. I was feeling the wheat with my hands [this resembled the scene in Gladiator where Maximus’s spirit is reunited to his family].

Suddenly, a rider on a while horse came galloping towards me. He looked like the Son of God. He was dressed in white robes. He was carrying a sickle, which he was swinging on the wheat as he moved fast toward me. At first, I thought he was going to swing his sickle at me to kill me – by severing my head, no less. But instead he stops his horse right in front of me.

I looked down for a moment, and when I lifted my eyes toward the horse and its rider, I saw that the man with the sickle had disappeared and instead, I saw a woman dressed in a bridal gown, which was colored in radiant white. She was holding the sickle and she approached me.

As she got closer, she offered the sickle to me – giving it to me with both her hands. I didn’t know what it was for at first, so I asked her. “What is this for?”

She says, "It's now time for harvest."



from a nameless, faceless prophet

No comments: