Friday, June 20, 2008

Ayuda Me!


The older I get the younger I feel
The false gets replaced by the real
The more I know the more I see
I know nothing of eternity

As days go by my strength wanes down
In lieu of such, the One renown
No more dependency on me
But on Him who will carry me

The closer I come to the Savior
The more I see flaws in my behavior
Totally helpless and lost in sin
If not for Him who had me cleansed

No grip on time, on life, on anything
No hold on anyone except my King
Stripped of all my laurels and pretense
Now worship increased and intense

Falling but getting up more
Wearied but hopeful for what's in store
Running but not feeling faint
Pushing forward with the Saints

Decreasing so He will increase
Intimacy will never cease
Needing Him more with every breath
Learning the art of daily death

So help me God








... TABANG LORD!

No comments: