Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lift Me Ups

I was really blessed to receive words of encouragement and blessing from two people from my congregation today.

- - - - -

i salute you bro! you are always a blessing to the choir. I am amazed by your talents pwede ka soloist pwede tenor pwede bass. pwede serious actor, pwede pud comedian, very resourceful, articulate, humble, you never complain... that's why you are well loved by everybody! God bless you bro!

- - - - -

I know you are fully committed to MCF particularly to the worship ministry and we hope you will continue to be a blessing to many others. We thank you for being a good servant to the house of the Lord. God bless you in all your endeavors.

- - - - -


I give God the glory for this because He is the One who enables me to do all things through Christ!

No comments: