Friday, March 13, 2009

Warrior of the Royal Meadows


[for Warrior of the Royal Meadows]

Go find your rest and find your peace
In pastures green and coolest breeze
Your Shepherd leads to quell your soul
To royal meadows, be made whole

Your praises raised and heart in place
Your hands stretched out, receiving grace
No fear at hand, save for your Lord
His boldness in your heart restored

Like sheep so meek and lamb laid down
Your strength in humble heart be found
And as you rise, your warrior eyes
will further see no compromise

In peace and comfort find your force
In being still you'll find your course
You know His voice, you know the choice
He'll show the way as you rejoice

Rise up, young man -- a warrior, stand!
Your warfare weapons are at hand
You're trained the shadows dark to fight
Equipped with armor shining bright

For such a time as now you are
Brought forth to take His kingdom far
Stand strong among your saintly fellows
Go forth -- Warrior of the Royal Meadows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this, time and time again God shows His faithfulness to me through you. I could not properly express my gratitude, but I am overwhelmingly blessed, blessed to know that God never leaves me and blessed to have experienced such love and encouragement from a fellow warrior. :)love you in Christ kuya, God bless you always!

-KFC ^^

Michael said...

You are most welcome, 'fearless'. It is my honor and my duty to encourage our brothers in the Lord. I do it with much fear and trembling and with much joy.

I love you bro!