Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stay Stuck



Stick to your anointing.


God spoke this to me at work Wednesday afternoon.

He confirmed it during my discipleship class Wednesday night.

I was kind of frustrated Tuesday night that I couldn't give counsel to my cell group members the way my cell group leader gives counsel.

But the Lord assured me that He used my personality to counsel one of the young men in our church Monday night for a particular reason.

God showed me the significance of staying stuck to one's giftings and anointings while learning about the life of William Branham.

It's useless trying to be who you are not -- in the physical and in the spiritual. If you're not called, anointed and gifted for a particular task, you're asking for trouble by getting into that task in the flesh.


Thank You Lord for teaching me Your ways.


Amen!

2 comments:

Shannon Perkins said...

Mike -
Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I would be happy to be listed on your blogroll. As a wife & mother of 3, I am happy to have found this avenue of expression!

I'm enjoying your blog as well. :D

Michael said...

hi shannon,

thank you for you reply. i've already added you to my blog list. i really appreciate it.

God bless you.

Mike