Monday, November 2, 2009

Song of the Season: Hold On


by Tye Tribbett & G.A.


CHORUS
Every little things gonna be alright
Weeping can only last one night
You gotta endure till' the morning sun
You're gonna win the race but you have to run
Trouble can never last always
It looks like I can see a brighter day
My brother if you can jus hold on
The Lord's gonna make a way I know
Every little thing is gonna be alright


VERSE 1
The God that we serve is Lord of all
Of the big as well as the small
And yes He's in love with everyone
No matter how many times we fall
Every detail that entails your life
He's already worked it out
I know that life gets rough sometimes
But trust and never doubt

Yes He sees sometimes you cry
In the room when your by yourself
And when the kids need money just to bust a grub
He sees nobody is there to help
Even though sometimes you feel like giving up
And throwing in the towel
Daddy's brought you out many times before
why should it be any different now


PRE-CHORUS
All of my needs he will supply
He knows the plans he has for my life
He's El Shadai He's more than enough
He's in control [That's how I know]
Every little thing's gonna be alright


VERSE 2
I know it seems that the Lord forgot
About all that your going through
The doctor said that there may be something wrong
On top of that all yuor bills are due
And the kids are growing up so fast
They think that they are grown
The job is talking bout' laying you off
Can't make it on your own

Well allow me to take the time right now
To echo the word of Christ
Matthew six verse twety five
Take no thought for your life
So you might as well look to the hills
Cause your help is on the way
Rejoice in the Lord and be glad
This is the day the Lord has made


PRE-CHORUS


CHORUS

No comments: